Webroot Removal Tool : Remove or Uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere
Webroot is cloud-based antivirus software that focuses on protecting the device from malware and viruses. It is the fastest and the lightest antivirus program available in the market. Also, it secures the account login details and passwords. Moreover, it has a user-friendly user-interface that enables users to manage multiple devices.
The Webroot Antivirus software works on all operating systems like MacOS, Windows, Android, and iOS. Because of an extensive database, the users sometimes have to uninstall it from the system. So, the user can easily uninstall the software from their device with the Webroot Removal Tool’s help. Moreover, it is the simplest and easiest way to successfully removing the webroot antivirus software.
Webroot removal tool is a simple program through which the user can easily uninstall the system’s webroot software. Also, it assists in removing all traces of the Webroot antivirus software from the system. Therefore, here in this guide, we have discussed how the user can easily uninstall the Webroot Antivirus software by using the Webroot Removal Tool.
Download Procedure for Webroot Removal Tool
The following are the methods through which the user can easily download the Webroot Removal Tool.
- Open any preferred internet browser.
- After this, visit the official website of the Webroot Removal Tool i.e www.webroot.com/safe.
- Now from there, download the “.exe” file.
- Once the “.exe” file gets downloaded, then open the downloaded file.
Installation Procedure for Webroot Removal Tool
After downloading the Webroot Uninstall Tool into the device, follow the steps discussed below to install the tool.
- Double-click on the downloaded file.
- A dialog box will get display on the screen, asking whether to install the application on the system.
- Then to begin the installation procedure, tap on the “Yes” option.
- After that, again, a dialog box will appear on the screen.
- From there, click on the “Next” button.
- Now the next window will ask the user to accept the license agreement.
- After reading the agreement carefully, the users are recommended to tick on the checkbox stating, “I accept the agreement.”
- Then again, click on the “Next” button.
- After this, select the location to store the installed files and folders.
- Then tap on the “Next” button.
- Again click on the “Next” button.
- In the end, a dialog box will appear on the screen, then click on the “Install” button.
Finally, installing the Webroot Removal Tool will get complete, and the tool will get installed successfully on the system.
Procedure to Remove Webroot Antivirus
To remove the webroot antivirus, the users can either uninstall it from the control panel or with the Removal Tool’s help. The uninstallation procedure becomes easier and faster through the Webroot Removal Tool. So, follow the steps provided below:
- Firstly, go to the taskbar.
- Click on the “triangle” icon situated on the lower right corner of the taskbar to open the “Hidden apps” in it.
- Then a list will open on the screen.
- From there, right-click on a Webroot antivirus and select “Shut Down Protection” from the menu box.
- Now a dialog box will open on the screen, asking the user to shut down the Webroot antivirus software or not.
- Hence click on the “Yes” button to shut down webroot antivirus from the system.
These all were the steps through which the user can easily uninstall the Webroot Antivirus software via Webroot Removal Tool. Moreover, if the user still faces any issue to uninstall the Webroot Removal Tool, they can contact the Webroot customer service team.