First-Time Registration with Webroot
Webroot account allows you to store multiple keycodes, manage the purchases, and configure your account settings. For Webroot login, you have to create an account first. So, follow the given directions.
- Run a web browser and move ahead to the official website of Webroot. For that purpose, input webroot.com in the address bar and press the “Enter” key to launch the homepage.
- Spot the “My Account” option from the top panel of the homepage “www.webroot.com/safe” and then select it accordingly. A new window will open up on your screen where you will see two different tabs i.e “Login and “Create Account”.
- As you have not enrolled with Webroot till now, you have to select the “Create Account option” for Webroot login. This will display an account creation form on your screen and you have to fill it by providing your correct information.
- In the very first place, enter the Webroot Keycode that you have acquired while purchasing the subscription of Webroot. Now, provide an email address that you would like to register with Webroot download.
- Verify your email id by inserting it again into the “Repeat Email Address” field. Now, generate a password for your Webroot Account. It is obligatory to include at least 6 alphabets and 3 numeric values. In addition, you can add some symbols to your password to make it strong.
- To avoid unnecessary mistakes in your password, input it again into the “Repeat Password” field. To secure your account from hackers, you need to provide a Personal Security Code. You will be requested to enter this code whenever you attempt to login to your Webroot account.
- Following this, put your cursor in the Security Question field and select a question by clicking on the drop-down arrow key. Then, provide an answer to your selected question into its assigned field. This will help you to recover your login details if you forget it in the future.
- In the end, click Register Now. Now you have to validate your account. For that, open the account confirmation mail and click on the link given in the mail.
- You may be asked to set up Two-Step Verification for your account. Complete the mentioned details to set up two-step verification. Otherwise, you can ignore it by clicking on the “Skip for now” tab.
- To confirm your registration, you have to provide you some of the characters of your security code. Type the required characters and then click on the “Confirm Registration Now” tab. Now, you can proceed with Webroot Login.